Mamut adhesive - PolyFAOM 3D tiles adhesive with extremely high initial tack
Mamut High Tack by Den Braven is a high quality professional adhesive with an extremely high initial tack based on hybrid technology. It cures under influence of humidity to form a durable elastic rubber.
- Extremely high initial tack
- No mechanical support required during curing
- High mechanical resistance, end strength and E-modulus
- Free of isocyanates, solvents and silicones
- Permanently elastic
- No shrinkage and bubble free
- Non corrosive towards metals
- Neutral curing, almost odourless
- Resistant to moisture and weather
- Adheres perfectly without primer on most, even damp, surfaces
Mammut adhesive is suitable and recommended to use with PolyFOAM panels. We only accept product warrmty is installed using recommended type of adhesives.
Store between + 5°C and + 25°C and in shaded conditions. Shelf life is 18 months when stored as recommended in original unopened packaging.
Directions Of Use:
Apply adhesive with the provided V-nozzle in a 'ventilating way' in vertical stripes with 10 - 20cm distance between stripes. Bring the materials into position and press firmly so that the adhesive is a minimum of 2 - 3mm thick between material and surface. Do not apply the adhesive in dots! Because of the high initial strength, support during curing is usually not necessary. For further questions please contact our technical department
Adhesive coverage per PolyFOAM Model:
|Number of panels installed using single tube: